Website CAE Parc Aviation
CAE Parc Aviation is hiring for Cabin Crew
CAE Parc Aviation are excited to now accepting applications for Cabin Crew on behalf of our client Wizz Air, based in Moldova on the A320.
With competitive salaries, social security and work insurance, employee discounted tickets, and paid holidays, there is no better time to start your new adventure with Wizz Air!
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Can provide excellent customer service skills to passengers onboard
- Can create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere onboard their aircraft
- Managing inflight sales and cash handling
- Hold a high school degree
- Fluent in English plus a central eastern European language
- Hold a valid passport
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of Wizz Air is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
all information is taken from www.cae.com for more details you can visit on cae official website where is so many job openings
To apply for this job please visit aviationjobs.cae.com.