Colliers Company is Hiring for HR Executive in Gurgaon
HR Executive Job
In This post we have explained HR Executive Job for Gurgaon Haryana
End to end recruitment: Reviewing resumes and applications. Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
· Joining Formalities.
· Maintaining HR records,
· Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
· Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
· Conducting various welfare activities
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
· Recording, maintaining, and monitoring attendance
· Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
· Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
· Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
· Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
· 4+ yrs of experience in HR Generalist role is a must.
· Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Database management and record keeping.
· Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
· Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
· Gather, Analyse & execute HR information skill-fully.
· Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
This information is also available on https://asiacareers.colliers.com/
To apply for this job please visit asiacareers.colliers.com.