Are you looking for a manufacturing jcb job with an innovative world leader where you will be part of a dynamic team with opportunities for growth?
JCB Job vacancy for team leader
Are you looking for a manufacturing jcb job with an innovative world leader where you will be part of a dynamic team with opportunities for growth? JCB North America is looking for skilled and ambitious manufacturing team members to join our Assembly team!
JCB is one of the top three construction equipment manufacturers in the world and a leader in setting trends for design and machine durability. With more than 75 years in business, we offer job stability, mentoring, and growth! We are incredibly proud to build construction equipment found on jobsites across the USA, including agricultural equipment that aids our farmers and military equipment to support and protect our service men and women around the globe!
· Ensure compliance to company health and safety procedures.
· Perform operations such as assembling and sub-assembling parts, and utilizing hand tools and power tools.
· Ability to operate overhead cranes, manipulators, and assembly equipment.
· Learn standardized processes for all assembly operations
· Apply Problem Solving Tools and Technique assisting Assembly to eliminate defects.
· Advise/Recommend processes and procedures to improve safety and quality.
· Must pass any drug screens, background checks and any pre-employment tests as applicable.
· High school diploma or GED
Two years of manufacturing experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Effective communication and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented and self-directed
· Multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency
· Flexibility with work schedule and duties including overtime
· Ability to operate a forklift, pneumatic or various hand tools and/or heavy equipment or the demonstrated ability to learn
· Ability to operate cranes, manipulators, and assembly equipment
· Must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
· Ability to lift 35 lbs repetitively
JCB offers competitive pay and and extensive benefits package which includes paid vacation and holidays, medical, 401(k) and more!
To apply for this job please visit us61e2.dayforcehcm.com.