Website Avery Dennison
Quality Engineer Job Vacancy Information Greater Noida
Quality Engineer Job Description
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Interact with the customer via email or telephone, possibly in the language of the customer to collect issues related to quality/service.
- Record this information appropriately in the systems
- Collect all the necessary information /evidence to Initiate the investigation process as necessary and coordinate with the technical team, QA, Technical experts to judge the validity of a complaint
- Document all evidence and make the decision of acceptance or rejection
- Responsible for the claim entry process from initial entry to ensuring credit generation, corrective action letter follow-up, and samples to the respective plant.
- Provide customer requested documentation of claim details.
- Serve as a neutral party between customer and organization in claim investigation.
- Engineering Graduate preferably in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology or Printing Technology or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience of 3+ years in customer service, (technical) support, or (technical) sales position within an international organisation is important
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in an industrial B2B environment with a sound customer focus/quality expertise
- Knowledge of self-adhesive materials for the label industry, printing technologies and/or labelling solutions is beneficial
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing the business
- Perform well under pressure and be able to manage a number of key tasks at a time
- A high degree of accuracy, good time-management and priority setting skills are important
- Energetic, dedicated and enthusiastic work approach combined with strong self-management and analytical mindset to meet deadlines and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong cultural empathy and team-player, relationship-building attitude to operate in a complex multinational organization
- Good customer relationship-building experience required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus and orientation
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and telephone skills
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Gmail, Google Sheets and function-specific software like SFDC etc.
AVERY DENNISON is an equal opportunity employer
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $7 billion in 2017. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.